The Manufacturing Engineer III shall lead diverse commercial product and new product development projects, the manufacturing organization, and all facility related engineering projects and ongoing maintenance. The position is set in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment and shall require the individual to work on a broad range of tasks.
- Lead the development and implementation of manufacturing processes for complex product development projects
- Manufacturing lead for the transfer of manufacturing for late stage development projects including evaluation of processes to improve COGs and efficiency
- Specify and source process equipment, fixtures, packaging materials, and other equipment and materials to support manufacturing and product development for expansion and commercialization including high capital automation
- Technical lead for manufacturing for commercial production
- Lead manufacturing and operations to new product development projects
- Write, execute, and lead equipment and process validations
- Write and execute test protocols for trials of new materials, equipment, tooling, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing or product development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Experience in process validation, lyophilization development and/or microparticle processing is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience with SolidWorks or other CAD or solid modeling software preferred
- The position requires mobility and some physical ability to set up and work with equipment